AZTRON TERRA Touring 10'6" SUP
The TERRA 10'6" board is one of the touring air boards designed for women or lighter riders who prefers long-distance cruise paddling. The narrow shape makes it easier to control and remains responsive and nimble. The Double Layer Fusion Technology not only reduces the weight but also increases the rigidity and overall strength of the board.
A 5mm extra grippy diamond grooved footpad is used to enable rider to get a secure and comfort ride while the integrated square grooved tail kick pad improves turning in choppy conditions. We've spent many efforts in developing the ultimate touring board for women and light rider, don't settle for anything less!
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables rider to maximize in full performance of each turn
- Premium quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Easily removable center fin design
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including SUP gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, safety leash and STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle
With the Double Chamber Technology, Aztron redefines the safety standards of the inflatable stand-up paddle board industry. Two features mark the difference: the separate inner chamber ensures 50 percent buoyancy of the total board floatation, therefore guaranteeing the rider safety in case anything happens on the water. The added chamber features an integrated construction with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area, which is most critical to an iSUP and gives the board 30 percent more stiffness. With the Aztron Double Chamber construction, it makes the rider feels just like paddling on a hard board. Aztron applies the Double Chamber technology on all of their air boards.