AZTRON NEPTUNE Touring 12'6" SUP
When you take the great shape and length of the NEPTUNE touring board and the unique DOUBLE DOUBLE TECH (Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion), the results are stunning. The most powerful, dynamic and highest performance touring SUP is sure to excite you! The lightweight Double Layer Fusion core material with the efficient outline will give you the immense glide and speed while the 32" wide width and extradentary smooth out rocker gets the board going stable and forgiving even in the choppy water.
The Neptune deep grooved footpad and strategically positioned tail kick pad offers excellent grip and turning too, while the best materials in the industry combine to create a genuinely compelling ride. Winds or choppy water don't excite most paddlers, but then most paddlers don't have a secret weapon!
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables rider maximize in full performance of each turn
- Premium quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Easily removable center fin design
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including SUP gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, safety leash and STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle
With the Double Chamber Technology, Aztron redefines the safety standards of the inflatable stand-up paddle board industry. Two features mark the difference: the separate inner chamber ensures 50 percent buoyancy of the total board floatation, therefore guaranteeing the rider safety in case anything happens on the water. The added chamber features an integrated construction with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area, which is most critical to an iSUP and gives the board 30 percent more stiffness. With the Aztron Double Chamber construction, it makes the rider feels just like paddling on a hard board. Aztron applies the Double Chamber technology on all of their air boards.