AZTRON URONO Touring 11'6" SUP
The URONO 11'6" offers a truly classic touring SUP shape and as such becomes one of the most classic boards in our range. Built using our DOUBLE DOUBLE Technology (Double Chamber with Double Layer Fusion), which is both exceedingly durable and offers great stiffness and value, the board can handle pretty much anything you throw at it. Perfect for flat water, long-distance or wavy glide, the URONO touring board is designed to be as forgiving and as easy to ride as possible.
Featuring a 32" width, 5mm deep grooved footpad and a smooth out rocker design, this board offers you extraordinary stability, maneuverability and tracking. If you are just starting your touring paddling career, this is the best board to take you on the journey. The classic shape and efficient design give a confidence inspiring feel on the water. Control comes easily, and the stability of the board makes it a very smooth ride, even in heavy chop on windy days.
- Double Chamber construction for safety and extra stiffness
- Double Layer Fusion technology on drop-stitch fabric reduces weight by 25% and increase stiffness of 30%
- Full deck printing with "planet pattern" graphic and rail graphic for optimum visual impact
- 5mm diamond grooving EVA footpad for ultimate grip and extra comfort
- Tail kick pad enables rider to maximize in full performance of each turn
- Premium quality towing D-rings, safety leash ring and D-ring on the back
- Integrated front bungee system for easy gear access
- Center grab handle in nylon with rubber pad provides comfort and easy transport
- Easily removable center fin design
- Ready-to-Go Accessory Pack: including SUP gear backpack, Aztron double action pump, safety leash and STYLE aluminum adjustable paddle
With the Double Chamber Technology, Aztron redefines the safety standards of the inflatable stand-up paddle board industry. Two features mark the difference: the separate inner chamber ensures 50 percent buoyancy of the total board floatation, therefore guaranteeing the rider safety in case anything happens on the water. The added chamber features an integrated construction with extra air pillars and sidewalls placed in the standing area, which is most critical to an iSUP and gives the board 30 percent more stiffness. With the Aztron Double Chamber construction, it makes the rider feels just like paddling on a hard board. Aztron applies the Double Chamber technology on all of their air boards.